1: Write the rules or copy and paste them.
2̶:̶ ̶W̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶1̶3̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶.̶
3: Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you and make your own 13 questions.
4: Tag 13 deviants. (THE PAIN!)
5: Don't say "You're tagged if you read this"
6: It's forbidden to not tag anyone.
7: If you don't make this tag in a week, nothing will happen.
8: No retagging, sorry.Questions assigned to me:
1. If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?
No, I'd rather sleep.
2. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
3. If you had a friend that spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
Depends on how close I am with them.
4. What is the difference between living and existing?
Things that exist don't live, while things that live only exist for certain amount of times.
5. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we so afraid of making mistakes?
We're born in a world where the inhabitants want everything to be perfect, and making one mistake can destroy their system.
6. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart.
A heart tumor.
7. Why do you matter?
8. Are you happy with yourself?
9. What do you sometimes pretend you understand that you really don't?
The terms and conditions.
10. In what way are you your own worst enemy?
11. What do you wish you didn't know?
That I have to write my own 13 questions.
12. What have you given up on?
I have given up on having a New Year's Resolution ever again.
13. What is worse than death?
Not being able to eat chicken nuggets.Questions assigned to the people I tagged:
1. What do most people think about you that is absolutely not true?
2. Is it okay to sacrifice one life to save ten?
3. What are two things you know you should how to do but don’t?
4. What is something you’ve done that you wish you could undo?
5. What is something that can’t be taught and can only be learned with age?
6. If you could live your life again knowing what you do now, what would you change?
7. How much do you change when you know no one is around?
8. What is a cause that is worth dedicating your life to?
9. If you could be born again and choose what nationality, gender, and race to be, what would you choose?
10. What makes you say “What was I thinking?” when you look back on your life?
11. How useful would you be in a zombie apocalypse?
12. What embarrassing thing have you already done this 2017?
13. Do you have a New Year's Resolution?Tagged by: ElementalAndroid Tagging: DarkGrey-61 AssassinKnight-47 Loli-Reshi kajingja LilithVinter turlocs mitchie151 Lingtang Hail5torm Maria-Schreuders knutis1 kingb0b0 LisyAsh